Tuesday, February 19, 2013

positive life choices and PIZZA

today I got some good news about making some changes in my life. I think I am going to go with it and "JUST DO IT" change is good. =-)

Pizza....mmmm....pizza....I wasn't able to eat pizza a couple months ago, but tonight I annihilated my 14" cheese and sausage from the local pizza joint! LOL!!! I didn't eat the WHOLE thing, there is some left, but not a lot. LOL!!! im sure I will have a stomach ache tomorrow! LOL!!!

Hitting the hay early. 10pm. Im exhausted!

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D