Saturday, February 16, 2013

Oh boy.....just call me nauseous.

Unbelievable!!! I can't even believe how grossly nauseous I am right now!! And where it comes from??? Seriously outta no where!!! I was gaggy earlier, but now, I'm just down right nauseous. I can feel it in my chest, my throat, my eyes, the back of my skull. It just takes over. I'm in the living room on the chair, and I can't even move to go to bed. Watching my right thumb type this is enough to blech.... I'm done for the night. Gonna get up in a few mins and take my meds and try to sleep. Hope the nausea isn't too much.
78 days!!! 78 freaking days!! Oh side note, I told the hubs that today, 78 days...his response, "that's still a long ways away! It's more than 2 months! I coulda belted him!! Lol :) rule number 1 about HG NOTHING is a long ways away!!! Everything is one day closer!! Boy did he get an earful he wasn't expecting ;) lol poor guy! 78 days and he won't have to worry ;) lmao!!

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D