Sunday, February 10, 2013

My eyes are closed, I'm in bed under the covers

This means IM SLEEPING!!!!!
Why is this a hard concept to grasp???
If I don't answer u, it's because I'm trying REALLY hard to go back to sleep after u woke me up!!

So besides doing a lot of sleeping the past couple of days, I've been taking it really easy. I don't want to over do it again. I've also noticed I've been eating sugar like its going out of style!!! Cookies, cake, cocoa Rice Krispie treats!!! Yes I finally made them!!!

My head is swimming now tho :/ it's a really hard feeling to describe...
My head typically just the left side feels full. The pain at the base of my skull never seems to end, and travels up my skull in a linear pattern. Then the light headedness begins....it's just sooo weird. The perspective I have is just bizarre. Of course i think other things, stroke anuresyms, etc....but then I think of the MILLIONS of people who have debilitating migraines, I mean ones that leave them with no relief and no explanation and wonder how they go on??? And then think how I hope my pains will be done after baby girl is here!!

Perspective is a tricky thing!!

Still craving cheese curds and hoping that the hubby will run to the store for some for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D