Friday, February 8, 2013

This is a first!

Well, like my title says....this is a first! I woke up at 2:30am feeling pukey and gaggy!! Waking up through out the night is not unusual for me; I just roll over and go back to sleep, but tonight...not the case!!! I didn't take my unisom tonight as it was so late, I didn't want to feel groggy for tomorrow as I have some pretty important stuff going on. So I passed on it. I've done it before, but never felt like this!! So I got up, felt a little light headed, took a zofran and went to lay back down.
I don't know if it was because I'm feeling nauseous or I moved to quickly, but I had that, body moving fast than ur brain can process...while laying down. Ugh so horrible. Once my brain caught up, I realized my stomach was hurting and I was having gas pain (I think). So I get up to go to the bathroom but nothing :/
And now, I'm having some front lower left pain. Baby was moving around so I'm not too worried about that, but I'm just really pukey and really uncomfortable.
I'm not okay with this! Lol who would be right??! I'm going to try and fall back asleep, but I already know how THAT is going to go....how LAME!!!
Hour by hour right??? It all can change!
Hope I'm not blogging again tonight! Hope I can sleep!

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D