Monday, February 11, 2013

UGH!!!! I am over this....

I am so over this $hit!!! I know I ONLY 83 days left of this pregnancy and I KNOW I should be thankful for this little princess I am carrying....BUT this HG crap....I am OVER it. I am over the bizarre crap that is happening to me, I am over not being able to be myself, I am over having my life ruined by some dumb illness, I over that I am constantly sick, I am over EVERYTHING.

I have every right to whine. This sucks, And I want everyone to know it!!!! I still haven't slept, and I am SURE that is part of my neurosis today. God help me not be crazy today. The pain, is just yucky.

I am over this!!!

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D