Saturday, February 23, 2013

Friends :)

Today I got to visit with a old friend today that I haven't seen in over 12 years!!! She came and brought her 1 month old little boy with! AWWWW...he was adorable! and so tiny i just wanted to hold him and hold him. It made me so excited for my friend and for her little boy!!! =)  I cannot wait for little on to get here!!!! I am so happy. I can't wait to get together with her again and have girl time! =-)  It has been too long!!!

Then later today I went to my bestie's house to pick up some VHS tapes for chitlin. She needed something new to do adn watch, and i thought that would be perfect for her. She watched Lion King 2. She liked it, but kept calling me in to fast forward certain parts because they were "scary" which to a 4 year old they may have been! LOL

I did pretty good today. I am a bit nauseous, but I am doing okay.

Getting ready for bed.


Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D