Friday, February 8, 2013

Yep, this is what I was missing!!! Did I just wet myself???

OMG!!! 4:30 nausea wake up call AGAIN!!! This is horrible!!! Let me fill u in! ( I hope my iPod doesn't end up in the toilet!)
430 I'm literally jolted awake by nausea, and the light headedness. I toss I turn, I count slowly (sometimes it helps. It helped when I woke at 230 today) anyway...I'm sleeping, well trying to, in the bedroom with the hubs, he asked if he could put his arm around me and I told him I was just to nauseous. I barely get the words out and I'm dry heaving!!
Panic sets in immediately because I know my toilet isn't "clean" yes, it's clean, but I need it to be cleaned before I can puke in it. Weird I know....I instantly start crying, I jump, yes JUMP out of bed run for the cleaning closet grab my trusty Lysol wipes and beeline for the bathroom, dry heaving and crying the whole time (30 seconds can seem like FOREVER!!!)
I get in the bathroom dry heaving, while wiping the toilet down and THEN...it happens....I WET myself! Oh yeah, let the flood gates open!! Well now who cares if my damn toilet is clean??? I just peed myself! Well what better accompanies peeing yourself than puking! Man, I am on a ROLL!!! Puke cleaned up, Me cleaned up, new pjs on, and now I'm sitting on my daughter's foot stool in front of the toilet!!! Ugh!!! I'm exhausted: physically and mentally. I'm freezing, AND I need to be up in 3.5 hours!!!
HG hates me tonight!! No, not tonight, TODAY! It is almost 5am!! HG hates me TODAY! Ugh... I have so much to do today! 1 MUST do, and the rest not as important.
Gonna try to sleep AGAIN! Wish me luck!

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D