Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Steak....mmmm....steak

 I have 74 days to go!!! 74 days!! I can't even comprehend that number! and as it goes down, it will be even harder!

Today...OMG...Today for lunch, I ate 2...yes 2 5oz top sirloin steaks! OMG! I can't believe i even just admitted that! i must need iron, or it was just that damn good. nothing else with it, just 2 steaks. a little butter on each and seasoned salt. It was heavenly and seriously the most protein I have eaten in MONTHS!!!  then of course on my drive for work I ate a box of whoppers and a cookies and cream Hershey bar! Yeah....That's how I roll! 

Today was a good day. I of course use good loosely, but it was. I had a major headache all day, but that is just par for the course. nothing I can do about that.

I plan on going into work tomorrow for a couple hours to get some work done, then coming home, napping, and then out to work again. we are supposed to get snow tomorrow. I hope it is AFTER i get home from work. Last time there was a storm, it took me 1 hour to drive 17 miles. LAME

Okay, before this posts gets anymore lame, I am going to bed, I am exhausted.


Love you all


Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D