Monday, February 11, 2013

Heavy feeling and feeling off

I still don't feel right and my legs and arms feel so heavy. I dislike this feeling. My legs are the worst. I feel like I can barely move them.
The doc finally called me back only to say that he wanted to see how I feel tmrw and if I feel like I need to come in we can discuss it further at another appointment! Ugh! WTF?? Of course I wanna be seen. I shoulda just said yes, I want an appointment, but I'm not thinking clearly.
I need to look up if anywhere on line that my side effects are side effects from my meds. The whole heavy body, light headedness is just too much to deal with right now.
What to do? I'm really not looking at going into the ER and I'm sure the hubs wouldn't be enthused either. Plus, I don't know what they would do for me? Send me up to labor and delivery maybe. And maybe an OB would look at me? I guess I just don't know what to do. I just want this done!
Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D