Sunday, February 24, 2013

30 weeks!!!!! Only 10 to go!!

I can't believe I'm 30 weeks today!!! Amazing!!! Only 10 weeks to go!! If u would have asked me around week 9 or 10 if I would make it this far, I would have told u nope. But here I am, trudging down the still bumpy road!! Now though, instead of HUGE POTHOLES I have little speed bumps. Thank goodness!!

I'm hoping to hear from the neurology clinic this week. If I don't hear from them by Wednesday, I will surely call them. Just would like some input and answers.

Ready for bed, gonna take my beds and crash. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day :)

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D