Sunday, February 17, 2013

slow day and that is okay!

been taking it easy, not doing a whole lot. haven't felt great but haven't felt too crummy, but I don't want to push it. I wanna feel good for work tomorrow.
One thing that I know I will be doing tomorrow is first thing at 8 am is calling my DOCTOR's OFFICE and getting the nurse to call the big city neurology office, and WILL GIVE THEM MY REFERRAL!!!! UGH....that nurse better be there, or I will go into the office and walk the doc through the referral process myself. Okay maybe not really, BUT I will be VERY VERY ANGRY!!!

whew....okay, I cant get worked up.

The hubs took chitlin over to the in laws today. I wanted to go, but just wasn't feeling "right" and really wanted to just take it easy today. I know they understand. They are pretty awesome that way!


I am going to get cozy in bed. maybe watch a movie, and just let my body rejuvenate. or at least just relax. =-) 77 days!!! yahooo!!!


Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D