Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I'm up battling an anxiety attack at 1:15am!!!

Ugh... How yucky!!!!
I went to bed at 10:30pm, played on my iPod until 11. And quickly fell asleep. Only to be quickly woken up by my husband's awesome (not really) snoring. I fell half asleep and was in and out of it. Then at 1:10am I finally give home the elbow and tell him to roll over. I close my eyes just about asleep and my body gets a jolt and I'm starting to panic. Why??? No idea really. Most likely because I was in the middle sleep stage and for whatever reason my body freaked out by whatever and it jolted. It was weird because I could "feel" electricity racing up and down my body!!! Ensuing more panic of course. I try to just close my eyes to sleep by seriously my pulse is to fast to count. Great!!!! Engage plan A: turn off your sleep study app on my iPod, turn off sleep tracker with a red frowny face, and head in the bathroom. I get in the bathroom go potty, don't have to do more, but I sit there after I go. (Yes I've flushed, washed, and am sitting on the toilet seat lid!!!) and I open up my timer and take my pulse. 92!!! Cripes!!! Beating hard and fast!!! At least I could count it!! I always do a full minute count. None of that 15 seconds and times it by 4 bullcrap! To continue with plan A I stay in the bathroom, stay sitting on the toilet seat lid, and realize I'm freezing!!! I'm not wearing a long sleeve shirt. :/ bummer. I open up my blogger app, and start blogging....
Right now as I sit here, the left side of my forehead is kinda tingling, and my stomach is loudly digesting the Marshmallow Mateys I ate before bed. I shouldn't have ate them since baby girl was causing me some serious pain and nausea with her "clawing" and full out stretching, but I was so nauseous, I had to try and eat SOMETHING!!! At least it has stayed down!!! (Quick knock on some wood for me!!!) I'm still freezing! I retake my pulse 86. It's starting to lower. Probably because I'm so cold!!! Also now both my feet are asleep from sitting here. Guess I better move back into bed. At least ill be WARM(ER) lol!!
So last week as u know I got my referral to neurology finally called in. Now I'm just waiting for my callback. I hope it comes tmrw!!! If not, I'll wait until Wednesday and then ill call them. Wednesday will be 7 days. Anyway....
I'm back I'm bed laying on my left side and I feel worse laying down. I'm tired tho. Gonna try and sleep. If it doesn't work, ill be back adding more on to the post.

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D