Thursday, February 21, 2013

not a whole lot to say....

the title really sums it up....I am really tired tonight and I swear the pressure that is in my ear or behind my ear is going to burst! I wish it would then it wouldn't be so darn painful! i can't wait until next week when I should get the call from the neurology nurse. I hope I can get in BEFORE a month. that would be nice =-)

73 days to go. I am really happy about that.

I have a surprise for you guys but you will have to wait until next week Friday. SORRY!!!! =) It will be worth the wait tho.

I missed one of my zofran pills today and I really hope that I don't end up paying for it tonight/tomorrow. So far, I feel pretty good, so I am not too worried.

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D