Friday, February 22, 2013

Anxiety, what the HELL???

I was having a good night no problems. Hubby brought me my fish sandwich and my hot fudge sundae. :) the sandwich was awesome and as much as I wanted to LOVE the sundae I couldn't :( I really wanted to be able to finish it but it wasn't an option :( and QUICKLY, VERY QUICKLY the anxiety has taken over because I feel "sick" (barfy) and I don't know if and or when I will barf!!! I just want to cry!!!! I hate it!!! Way to ruin a perfectly good day!!! Hubs is doing good trying to keep me calm and centered, but jeepers this BLOWS!!! The tears are streaming now! UGH HG I HATE YOU!!!

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D