Saturday, March 16, 2013

Yucky feeling still....

Ugh, lots of dizziness, and lightheadedness tonight. Not so much through the day. But just awhile ago it all started. Blah!!! I hate this feeling. But what can do is make it the last 50 days AND hope every last freaking ailment I have had this pregnancy GO AWAY!!!
My newest one, since stopping the zofran is restless legs!!! The most crazy $hit ever!! I can't even explain!! My legs, mostly my right one jumps around all over the place!!! Until I fall asleep and then it must stop. Or maybe it doesn't?? Idk.

Also my pelvis is killing me!!! What is up with this???
Okay gonna take my unisom, and go to bed!!!

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D