Friday, March 22, 2013

What were u doing at 1 this morning???

I was scrubbing my toilet with my Lysol wipes so I could puke in a clean toilet. Damn u HG!!!! Damn you!!!! Puking up frothy stomach acid at 1:12am after not puking literally for over a month, HG u are cruel!!! Wake me up out of a groggy slumber....HG u need to leave!!!
Not only do I still feel nastily queasy, but now my body aches from heaving and I have a horrible, horrible headache! HG u are a €!tch!!!
Took a zofran and now, ill try to go back to sleep, but really, I just feel so pukey that I feel I need my "toilet ledge" (patent pending) so I can sleep while leaning on the toilet because you know it's gonna happen again.

At almost 34 weeks, HG I give u the big F....U!!!!

PS baby girl, whenever u feel healthy enough to make your appearance u just let mama know!! She is impatiently awaiting your arrival!!! Xoxo

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D