Tuesday, March 26, 2013

34 week DR. Appointment

I have another diagnosis to add to my list of pregnancy issues. I'm sooo lucky!! I need to buy a freaking lottery ticket!!
1. Hyperemesis Gravidarum
2. Tachycardia
3. Restless Leg Syndrome
4. SPD symphysis pubis dysfunction

Check the link below. OUCH!!!

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symphysis_pubis_dysfunction

Doc is watching my HR today sitting it was 84 or 88. Then when I stood up it shot up to 105!!! Crazy!!
Docs pretty sure it's due to me just having low endurance from being so sick and not being able to do a whole lot. But he still is monitoring it because he doesn't want it to get too out of hand.
He has me on weekly checks now too :) that made me happy. He also wants to monitor me for bed rest as well. He said this week isn't necessary, but will re-assess next week. Which I also appreciate!!
He's a little worried about my endurance for labor along with my HR so he wants me to try and walk 10 mins a day. Oh boy!!! Walking short distances with both SPD And high HR...I'm gonna do it because I have to...but I'll be sore for sure. But I have to. No passing out while giving birth!!

I brought up about induction and he said its early to talk about. So maybe the next couple weeks I will revisit it. Even if I can get induced on my due date I would be happy!!! 40 days!!!!!!

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D