Monday, March 18, 2013

Well...let's start this day off right! :/

8:20am and my pulse is already 125!!! Yuck!! I feel so gross. My BP is 116/70 so that's okay but the rest of me is just yuck!! I really am just out of it. Tmrw I have my doc appointment, but it's gonna be a LONG day!!! I'll update today as I get my vitals taken :/

Lets hope no bed rest!!! Not yet!! But if I need to I will.

11:45 BP 122/90 and pulse 156 calling the doc now....on hold to talk to the nurse will see what happens. Doc appt 3:45.
I'm feeling horrible can't even put it in words. Barfy, pain, shortness of breath, just overall hurt everywhere.

I'm ready for this pregnancy to be over!!!

Will update at doc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D