Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Afraid to put this in writing......

So, going on day 2 of no z-meds. I don't want to really want to put it in writing because I don't want to jinx anything. As long as I keep something in my stomach, I've been ok. Tonight on the way home with the hubs from kindergarten orientation for chitlin, YES KINDERGARTEN!!! :( I got the dry heaves, only 3 times, but it was enough to catch the hubs off guard and give me the "fear" look. And not the fear of oh ur gonna puke, but the fear that I might puke IN his truck! Lol!! Didn't amount to anything thank goodness :) got home and ate more carbs!!! CARBS, CARBS. CARBS!!! It's pretty much all I eat....
Anyway....so about not taking my Z...
I still have pain at the base of my. Skull, AND my left sided numbness and tingling have been making their appearances!!! I'm not sure what the half life of Z is but is figured it's be mostly out by now. But who knows??!!! I have been taking it for almost 8 months!
Waiting on a call from my PCP's nurse tmrw about neuro. She was out this afternoon so I have to wait....hopefully I will get some sort of info tmrw. *sigh*

Missed my 32week OB appt today because I needed to do some training for work. WHICH the IS trainer had HG with her pregnancy 6 years ago!!! He didn't know that's what she had!!! She was on Z, needed IV fluids, and could barely. Go to work and her Doc NEVER told her she had HG!!! She vomited for 9 months 30-3 times a day and her doc NEVER said a word!!! I didn't ask, but I wonder if she had my crummy OB???
This got me to thinking about after this baby girl is here, who will I go to for my yearly exams?? I'm not gonna keep who I have now as he is really Family Practice and isn't taking new patients, and I AM NOT going back to who I had prior!!! And I don't really wanna go back there to another doc in case I have to see my old OB. But I really shouldn't be afraid. I should be proud of the decision I made and if she would even recognize me (I doubt she would) I doubt she would question it! And if she did, I would tell her the truth and be proud of it. It was my baby girl's and MY life for goodness sake!!

Okay, almost 10, I'm bushed!!! Night y'all!!

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D