Sunday, March 31, 2013

Sleeping in the same bed as the hubs

It's always an adventure! Lol!! I never know when I am going to wake up during the night, but I know, when he's there I will!!! Tonight it was 12:30ish. I was jolted awake by snoring, then by right leg decided to join the party and jump around for what seemed like a whole minute. Prolly not even close to that amount of time!! But once my leg started jumping then my anxiety started. I think because I was in a deep sleep and then I was awake so fast. I think that's why my leg started too!!! Anyway, my go to now while in bed and anxiety hits like that is to do some square breathing/belly breathing. If that doesn't work I make a trip to the bathroom. Then I get back in bed and get on my iPod! Lol I tried closing my eyes, but it wasn't gonna happen!! Lol
So now I'm lying here, typing with one ear plug in (the other fell behind the bed. I gotta get it tmrw) with my relaxing melodies on trying to drown out the sound, while realizing last night when the hubs was gone....I didn't wake up once. Pure coincidence I'm sure *wink*

Okay going to try an sleep again. Prolly wont happen for sat least another hour, but at least I can try!!! Nighty night

Until Later
~J

Update: let the late night nausea begin!!! Oh yucky!!!! Hope this goes away some time soon! Pfffft yeah right!!!

Night everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D