Thursday, March 21, 2013

10 days....I made it 10 days.....

Zofran free!!! I'm a slave to the medicine! 2 days ago I started dry heaving REALLY bad and noticed I wasn't eating or drinking nearly what I was. Still ok but not where I was....today the OB said it was time to go back on it. :/ good and bad.....

Also I have the option of bed rest for my tachycardia. I told him I would like to discuss further options, maybe shorter work days etc...he was open to that. So on Tuesday that's what we will talk about. i have enough FMLA, but I don't have short term disability or nearly enough Paid sick leave. BUT, I will do what the best option is for Baby girl.

And who knows being back on the zofran may help??? Idk??? At this point, I'm not surprised by anything!!!

Also, have my neuro appt on Wednesday!!! I'm not holding my breath for anything amazing YET as I may have left out that I was pregnant ;) so when I get there it may be a lost appt, BUT it may not either??? Who knows?? Lol guess ill find out next Wednesday! I really hope they can help me! I need the help. 


Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D