Thursday, March 14, 2013

Holy Pulse Batman!!

Today my pulse was 144!!! OMG!!! And my BP was like 136/80!!!! I'm typically 92/60 while preggers and a spot on 120/80 when not. I was at work and it hit me like a ton of bricks!! I instantly felt like shit!! The perk to working in a docs office....lots of nurses notice when u don't "look" ok! Called my OB, had my BP and pulse taken every 3 hours. It went down SLOWLY, and it fluctuated some. Tonight before bed it was 124/70 i think....I don't remmy off the top of my head...and pulse 83. Much better....but still high for me.
OB said watch it tonight and tmrw. If I feel the same tmrw or if it is worse, then I need to go in ASAP. So bedrest and Gatorade for me all night. Gatorade TASTES HORRIBLE!!! Blech! But...I chugged it down. Sorta! Lol
Gonna see what my numbers are tmrw. Fingers crossed they r good and no worries!!!
52 days!!!! 52 days and baby girl will be here!!! IT CANNOT come soon enough!!!!!!!!!!!

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D