Saturday, March 9, 2013

I need to have this baby!!!

I can't keep having these up and down days!!! I can't handle this all :( it is too hard in me physically and mentally to have good days and then an über bad day. I just can't adjust! It's toooo hard. I know I'm whining and I know it's because I'm on the couch not being able to do anything. I thought I was getting a cold but that passed. It's my HG! Damn HG!! My heart is pounding so hard in my chest that I can feel it in my ears. So over this!!
57 days. Not very long I know!!!! But still too far away to do any good. :(

Banished to the couch...ugh....

Until Later
~Whiney McWhinerson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D