Wednesday, March 13, 2013

3 days....

I'm going on 3 days of no Z. I'm starting to think if this is a good idea??? I'm really nauseous right now and am thinking positive thoughts!!!
3 days off Z and still having some mild headaches, and the bizarre eye pressure, and my left arm being numb. I can't honestly say it is better or worse with out the Z. The nausea is obviously.
I thought I'd get a call from my docs office about my local referral, but nothing today!! :( guess I will wait until tmrw. I want to be able to tell the neuro that I have not been on meds for x amount of time but I'm still having symptoms. So they don't just write it off to the meds, or that I'm pregnant like apparently the other place did :(
So dumb!!!
I did some more research on Dr. Google tonight on pregnancy and migraines. More specifically where they r located etc. most are not one sided. But in my multiple pages of research I did find buried in one article, out of the UK maybe??? I don't remember. That some pregnant women who do get migraines can get auras as well. It's like 26% of women get migraines while pg, and 1-2% of them have migraines with Auras. Good god aren't I the lucky one if that is true??? 1% for HG and 1% for pregnancy migraine auras. I should buy a damn lottery ticket!!! Anyway....who knows what the truth to that is??? But for now I'll self Dx while waiting for a real doc.
I'm exhausted. I've been nodding on and off all night!

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D