Thursday, March 28, 2013

No heart attack

my primary care doc looked at the EKG that was sent and he said that sometimes the leads are just off a bit and it causes false positives. THANK GOD. that is the last freaking thing I need.

printed off some literature for my nerve block that I am going to have and feel pretty okay with it. still a bit scary but seriously, the pain that I am having at the base of my skull is ridiculous and if I would have gotten in ions ago, maybe the pain wouldn't have been so bad.

Going to talk to my OB next tuesday about it and along with the MRI. it will be interesting to see what he says. I am also going to ask him about inducing again. Even if it is a week early, I don't care, i will have a date and I will know then. Oh it will be sweet. obviously it will only work if my body is ready. I know that. its worth asking again. don't judge, until you walk in my shoes.....just saying.....

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D