Monday, March 4, 2013

New job!

Today I started my new job. ;) I now work 8-5, 3 days a week as a receptionist! :) I really liked it. I was physically and emotionally drained after. I haven't worked that many hours in a long time. And even though I was sitting most of the day, sitting is still work because I am against gravity. But it went well. I'm happy for the change and look forward to learning more. I'm happy to be off the next 2 days tho. Nausea hit me hard after. And the drive home was rough but I did it. I've been lying down since I've been home. Ill be bed by 8!!! I'll need to get the heating pad out tho, my arm is pretty numb and I'm cold!!! Whine, whine I know!!!

Neurology paperwork was mailed off today!! Hoping they get it tmrw and they call me!!! Hoping to get a call no later than Wednesday!!! If I don't hear from them I will be calling for sure!!!!!

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D