Thursday, March 21, 2013

Let the emotional waterworks ensue!

Ugh....just bawled my eyes out for 10 mins.
The HG is done being on hiatus, so here I am dry heaving tonight. I gotta admit the 8 days without zofran was great, but now the repercussions I am dealing with are dumb!!! Is it wrong to be hopeful that u don't need to me dependent on meds???

And while my mood swing is in full effect, I might add that Mother Nature better get her crap together and start bringing the warm weather!!! Last year 82* this year 15*! Wtf???

Off to cry some more (thanks mood swings)

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D