Monday, March 11, 2013

So incredibly defeated.....

I called the neuro office where my referral went today. IT DID NOT GO WELL!! I'm so defeated....the triage nurse told me they couldn't see me. When I asked why she said because I was pregnant and had headaches. I said yes, but the headaches are not what I'm worried about it is the almost constant numbness in my left arm. She repeated herself that yes she understood but I was pregnant and had headaches. Is this woman speaking in F-ing code I don't know??? I lost it, I started crying and said, why does no one care that I'm 32 years old and my arm is numb??? That isn't normal! I just want to make sure I don't stroke out giving birth or have an aneurysm. I just want to know I'm okay and my children will have a mom! She told me to call my PCP and talk to him because they r sending my referral back. What can I even do?! Just typing this makes me wanna cry again!!!
I talked to my pcp's nurse today and she said she would look to send a referral to their neuro. I did not want this originally :/ I don't want to be in this specific system....but what choice do I even have anymore!??? I just want this Shot to be over! This is causing me more stress than ever.
I just want an answer!!!! guess ill call my PCP tmrw and see what the figured out! Sooooo dumb!!!!! Just so incredibly dumb!!!!!!

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D