Sunday, March 10, 2013

Migraines, migraines, migraines....

Ugh can they please just go away??!!! I've decided to start to half my medication. To see if it will help. Yesterday and today I only took 2 instead of 4, but I'm thinking now that I should half my pills and instead of 4mg I should take 2mg? I think it may help or it won't help at all. So frustrating.

Tomrw I will be calling the neuro clinic and checking on my referral AGAIN!
This time to follow up on all my paperwork I sent to them LAST Monday!!

And now to the good news....I have 8 weeks to go!! 56 days!!! 56 freaking days!!! I never thought I would ever make it this far!!! I am happy to be this far, I just need it to be over with and hold my (our) baby girl :)

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D