Monday, March 11, 2013

Stopped my zofran

I don't know if this is good or bad (yet) but I took only 2 yesterday, and didn't take any today. I did take my unisom tonight, and I plan to keep taking that. I'm just feeling so overwhelmed with everything, the meds, the symptoms, the side effects, ugh...I feel like I'm in a big vicious circle that I am not in control of anymore. Tonight will be telling how I feel in the morning with no zofran. I'm thinking positive and thinking its a good change....I'm not even gonna mention a BUT. I just want things better, I need them to be better, and I need to feel back in control. *sigh*
I can't wait for little one to be here!!! I also can't wait to never be pregnant again.

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D