Monday, March 18, 2013

Sinus tachycardia....say it with me...s i n u s t a c h y c a r d i a

Ugh one more fing thing to add to the list to make my pregnancy shitty. Monitor the next couple of days if it continues or gets worse, call ASAP and see what the next step is :/

My OB is hopeful that it could be a side effect of my unisom. However, I have been on that since 17 weeks, wouldn't this show up prior?? Oh well I'm willing to try anything at this point. I'd take my 24/7 nausea over this crap!!! :/

Lets see what happens tmrw.

48 freaking days....48 days!!!

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D