Sunday, March 3, 2013

9 weeks, 63 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

even tho I am incredibly close.....I still find myself subconsciously thinking....."just, let my water break," or "can't baby girl just be here." I know that she needs to be in there as long as possible! I know this! But the damn HG makes you think things that you don't normally think. like in the early days. but the early days the thoughts were much more DARK and GRIM!!! (which I still feel guilty about even thinking those darn thoughts!)  I woke up at 8:30 today, ate breakfast by 9:30 and I am back in bed already. *sigh* I am beyond nauseous and don't even wanna think about the 1 hour I have to work today OR the fact that the hubs wants to go shopping for MUCH NEEDED supplies today. Which, we really need. But I don't know if i am going to be able to make it. =-( 

My body and mind are soooo over all this. I can't even think straight or function. blech....happy sunday y'all huh? Just call me debbie downer today. I can take it. I have been called worse.

Gonna try and sleep before work this afternoon. Wish me luck!

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D