Thursday, March 28, 2013

1am, I'm not puking but.....

I'd sure like to be. Okay not really because puking doesn't really make u feel any less pukey. U still feel so nauseous!! Some of the Worst feelings ever.
1am and so abruptly woken up from a deep sleep from nausea, rapid HR, numbness, and cramping. I'm guessing gastro cramping but at this point it could be anything.i feel like such a ticking time bomb. I wish that I could sleep the days away like I did earlier in this HG hell. It was great to sleep half ur crappy days away. Now, not so easy. Nothing is "easy" anymore, except for that positive attitude easily slipping away. Boy do I need an anchor for that.
If any of u have an in with the Big Guy upstairs can u please give him the big thumbs up that its okay baby girl comes any day now. I'm waving my white flag, I'm ready to come out now.

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D