Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Crap, absolute crap...

This is how I feel!!! :( BP and pulse all over the board. Lets just have this baby and call it. I'm a heaping crying mess tonight. Everything hurts, nothing helps, and I'm mentally and physically done. I want to be so strong and power through this, but I can't. Today is a crap day and I'm vulnerable!! I've also noticed I've slipped into the not drinking enough or eating enough so I'm forcing liquids in like no other. It's making me so nauseous! I should start my zofran again, but if I can do it without I'd like to. But if my intake is affected, then I need to. Ugh!!!! Why can't I have a normal pregnancy!??? I just wanna be normal!!!

Until later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D