Friday, March 8, 2013

58 days!!!!! and a crib

58 freaking days!!! The nausea wont give up! Really what the hell?! I have 58 days to go and This damn nausea is going to be with me to the freaking end.  Its okay, Baby girl and I have had a talk....And I  keep telling her anytime the week of April 20th is good. Lets keep our fingers crossed!!!!


So I had the hubs pick up the crib from his mom's house last week. It was only used 2 times!!! I was putting the sheets etc on it today and I noticed there was a HUGE CRACK in it!!! I freaked out right away!!! I told him that we need to get a new crib. (we really can't afford one, but WE CANT USE THIS ONE!)  So we compromised and for now we are going to take Lilly's headboard (which is part of her crib) and we will just use her old crib.  I liked hers it was very sturdy!! although she chewed and gnawed on it like a darn woodchuck! but it will be good.  Still looking for a dresser too. Nothing like waiting til the last minute. I can't help it tho....I was sick for so long. I still don't have the endurance to "go" shopping. My friend Kelly suggested the motorized scooter to shop with....Guess I am going to have to actually do that. LOL!!! too funny! anyway.....Chitlin and I are getting ready to snuggle down, I am exhausted (and the headache is ridic! OH!!!!)

So, funny story here.....NOT REALLY!!! I get my paperwork from the Big City Neuro right.....I fill out the paperwork and send a crapload of extra stuff. I told you all that already....WELL....2 days ago I get ANOTHER FREAKING PACKET!!! YES....ANOTHER ONE... EXACTLY the same as the one they sent me before BUT with a long welcome letter. WTF are they doing to me? Seriously? Monday, I will be calling them and telling them, I NEED AN APPOINTMENT BEFORE I HAVE THIS BABY!  I am so afraid I am going to stroke out pushing Baby girl out. Such a scary thought. Morbid, but reality.....thanks anxiety....Thanks HG.....Good Lord!

58 days....actually, it is 8:30pm...Lets just call it 57 ;)

Headed to snuggle with the chitlin'

Until Later
~J


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D