Wednesday, March 6, 2013

I can't wait....

To not be sick anymore!! 60 more days!!! I cannot wait!!! And I'm just praying that the nausea goes away....that's all I need, well not all...lets be realistic, but I want my baby in my arms, the nausea gone, and to feel like a typical postpartum mom. Exhausted because of a new baby, not because my body is shutting down.

I still say baby girl, I will love u with all my heart no matter when u decide to come, but if u come as early as the week of April 20th and are healthy as can be....mama will give u extra kisses!!! (That's the safe 37 week mark). Although the longer u cook I know it's for the better...but please don't go over!!! Thank you!!! Love, Mama

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D