Friday, March 15, 2013

BPs and HRs

Blood pressures still high for me but in the " normal range" and my pulse fluctuating between 82 nice and calm bed rest to 133 at work sitting in a chair answering phones. Good grief! I even kept my feet up on the garbage can most of the day ;) lol
Besides the BP and HR I'm feeling the typical effects of pregnancy. My pelvis hurts sooo much! Oy! And the shear movement of rolling in bed is ridiculous! I feel like I'm 90 and the size of a whale! My left leg is killing me too. When I actually lay down....I feel just how much I did today!

Positive for the day....still haven't needed the forbidden Z meds!!! I had a short period on the way home of dry heaves tonight, but I made it through!!!! :) this made me happy!!! Yahoo!!! Spent some much needed snuggle time with chitlin too! We watched veggie tales in the bedroom all comfy :D after we all sat down and had a great family dinner! I can't believe in 51(ish) short days this family of 3 will be a family of 4!!! Gonna cherish all my time with Chitlin that I can!!!

More bed rest and gross Gatorade this weekend.

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D