Saturday, March 30, 2013

36 days!!!!

36 days!!!! 5 weeks and 1 day!!! I thought it was 35 days today but I was wrong :( tack that one back on. I CANNOT wait. I'm so ready but u all know that so I don't need to keep telling u.

The hubs and chitlin should be home soon!!! They were supposed to be home HOURS ago, but due to circumstances out of his control (his grandma) they ended up leaving WAY later than they were supposed to!!
I miss them and just want them home.

I ordered out supper tonight. Pizza and toasted ravioli. Yum! But I ate too much and I'm very uncomfortable. But so far it's staying down!!!!

Oooh they just pulled in!!! They are home!!!! Yay!!!!!

Going to give lots of hugs and kisses!!!

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D