Friday, March 29, 2013

Home alone for the night. I wish that the hubs and chitlin were home, but they are having fun up at his grandma's. I had to work today and I am not feeling that well.

Went to the chiropractor today. My regular one was out today, so I went to her partner. He was very thorough, but was very different. My regular chiro is a woman, strong obviously, but has a certain way of doing things. This guy had a specific way as well...LOL. He adjusted the table to make room for my belly. He checked my leg length and then...BOOM...3x in a row, right on my pelvis, both his hands. I thought I was going to pop!!! Seriously!!! I'm not joking, I thought he was going to pop my belly! Lol then he moved up my spine and did 3 super hard pushes and I cracked the whole way up!!! Now, my chiro typically does the drop method, not the grab ur neck and jerk!! Well this guy did just that. He was very quiet and then CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK. And I screamed: "Oh, that scared me!!!" And he responded: don't worry it won't fall off.
Good lord!! I about died. But I feel better.

I'm home alone tonight :( and feeling a bit anxious, but hoping it goes away. Baby girl is moving like crazy and it's making me a bit nauseous, ok more than a bit, A LOT!! Going to bed soon in hopes I can sleep a bit tonight.

I think I mentioned this yesterday or the day before, but I'm asking my OB next Tuesday again about inducing. Not anything crazy inducing, because baby girl needs to grow and be healthy, but I am struggling so hard with all the things I am going through. Yuck!!!!

The water works have been on and off all night :(

I hope u like the picture I posted. It really is true!!!

Until Later
~J



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D