Friday, March 1, 2013

Ultrasound Pictures!!!!

I went today for another 3D/4D ultrasound.  It is amazing what a difference there is between week 16 and week 31!!! I will post for comparison. The tech wasn't happy with the pictures today and really I wasn't THRILLED, with them, but I was happy to see baby girl again. AND because the Tech wasn't happy, that means I get to go back again for FREE!!!! YAHOOO!!! I get to see her again! So excited about that!  My bestie got to come with me today and she was sooo excited. She was excited to see baby girl, BUT she was ALSO excited to see 3D/4D and how it all works! (She's going to school for ultrasound tech. she was in heaven! LOL)

I don't want to sound ungrateful, because I am not, I am happy I got to see baby girl, but I was sad that I didn't get to see more clear pictures. The tech said she was head down, but her face was all smooshed up against my uterine wall and so there was this shadowing and the tech had to get at a weird angle. I was rolling all over the table. =)

Here you go. I hope you enjoy them

16 weeks "kitten" picture LOL 



30 weeks Profile 1

30 weeks Profile 2

 30 weeks
Enough already!! I am done with this ultrasound business!!
Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D