Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Baby Girl <3

Had my free extra u/s today due to low quality a couple weeks ago. Baby girl wouldn't cooperate. Lol she is head down in my pelvis already (per the us tech). Her pretty little face is wedged between my placenta and uterine wall!! Short of me getting up and doing jumping jacks, this little girl wasn't moving!! She is plenty comfortable!! Hope she keeps moving southward!!! ;)

Still having heart rate issues. I'm over this pregnancy!!!! Lets just call it even and have ourselves a baby :D

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D