Sunday, March 17, 2013

Anxiety u suck and I hate u!!!!!!

1:24am and just had a major heart palpitation!! Oh my goodness!!! Felt my heart pound so hard and fast for a few beats it actually hurt. And now my anxiety is beyond its threshold!! I'm so over this shit....I just want this all done with!!!
*crying*
I'm just done!!
I'm done with waiting for my baby girl!!! I'm tired of dealing with all these ailments. I'm tired of the anxiety attacks where I constantly think my life is going to end...ugh I'm tired of it all!!! I just want my baby and I want us all to be done with this and all be happy. It really isn't too much to ask!! I just need thinks done!!
*trying to catch my breath*

Going to count, deal with my jumpy legs, and hope no more palpitations.

Until Later ~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D