Saturday, November 24, 2012

It WAS a Good Day.

Lord, please take me now. I just want this all to be done with. (No, I really don't want to die, but compared to how I feel right at this moment....I would welcome a coma maybe??)

I ate cereal for breakfast, I helped clean the office. We REALLY need to get that organized before baby comes!!! I ate lunch with the daughter turkey sandwich and corn. Oh and a glass of juice. I was feeling REALLY good.

I started to think if I took my Zofran at noon. I'm pretty sure I did, but I can't be sure! (This is a HUGE problem) I typically write all this down.

I was actually sitting in the living room with my daughter watching tv with her it was so nice.

Then it happened.....a cold shot down my arm, the heart palpitations..... Uh oh.... Anxiety hits.....and off I go running to the bathroom dry heaving on the way there!!! My daughter yelling to me, "Mom are u gonna puke? Are u gonna get sick again?? Mom do I need to call dad?"

I get to the bathroom and nothing comes out. Did I take my Zofran or not??? Damn it, why can't I remember??? I'm heaving, the anxiety is so much I start crying, I'm drooling, and heaving over the toilet. (Attractive huh??)

My stomach finally stops contracting, I slow my tears to quiet sobs, I wipe my mouth and rinse with water. (Don't brush after vomiting it ruins ur teeth).

While I am having a one woman show in the bathroom (oh that sounds wrong) my daughter got her blanket climbed up on our bed and waited until I was done. Once I was done she asked if she could watch a movie with me in bed. (For 4 years old this girl knows what's happening, and knows just what I need).

I get the movie set, she climbs in bed, I turn on my heating pad, and climb in bed. I'm laying on my left side, massaging the bottom of my skull waiting for the nausea to pass. Lord, PLEASE have it pass NOW!!! My anxiety is on the verge of another attack but so far so good. Typing, heat on my shoulder, and distraction are helping. I've decided I am going to take my Zofran at 300 just incase I did or didn't take it at noon. Why can't I remember???

Calling the doc on Monday to see if I can move up my appointment. I need to talk to him ASAP.

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D