Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Anxiety on the Rise

I was really hoping I wasn't going to see anxiety's ugly face as soon as I did! :/
I have had a good couple of days without vomiting and anxiety. Today anxiety thought I missed him. BOY was he WRONG!!

My left arm is burning. It's been bothering me pretty much all morning. My old OB said my anxiety causes this. My counselor says my body is going through a lot of changes and this is one way it "deals" with the stress. I say it is residual from my "stroke like experience" that no one will believe me was really a stroke. I also believe it has to do with my dehydration. I can't wait to see my new OB. I have so many things to bring up and talk to him about. My left arm feeling like its burning isn't "normal."
Of course my anxiety has me thinking I am gonna have a stroke, heart attack,, panic attack, or worse....in all likelihood I will just have a panic attack and stress then in a few hours feel better. UGH! What a horrible cycle to go through.

The more I tell myself it's okay and I will be okay the higher my anxiety goes. It also doesn't help that I am nauseous 24/7 and as much as I love my munchkin having HG and trying to entertain her doesn't help either.

Right now is just a rough patch. Hopefully it will pass. I have a chiro appointment at 3 today hopefully she will pop whatever needs to be popped back into place.

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D