Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Knock Off Brand Ensure

Omg what was I thinking??? I drank a Walgreens brand Ensure this morning. Took me awhile but I got it down, I am sooooo sick!!! My stomach is churning and forget about constipation! That went bye bye an hour ago! I am so Pukey right now and my throat has this horrible coating on it still! Ugh!!! GROSS!!! I don't even know what I can do to get the taste out of my mouth!! I drank it 3 hours ago!!!
*note to self NO MORE ENSURE. I need to go to sleep so when I wake up I can hope that these horrible feelings have passed and they aren't stacked on my already gross feelings I have everyday!

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D