Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Yuck

Not feeling so good today. The anxiety left Awhile ago so that's good. My arm still hurts and my back too. I'm just a big whine bag tonight so I'm not gonna make this a long post.

Going to take some meds and hope to drift into a much needed slumber.
What a crummy post! :/

I made the hubs go and get me a cheeseburger tonight ( don't judge). I had to beg him as he too hasn't eaten there in years. It tasted like crap ;p not even close to the yumminess it was the other night.
Lesson learned. No more Mickey D's.
I'm just waiting to puke this yuck up!

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D