Thursday, November 29, 2012

Anxiety Decides to Vist Tonight

Oh anxiety how I have missed u. NOT! Oh, how I have missed the rapid heartbeat, the fast breathing, the spinning, the dry heaves, and the hoping that I don't spend the night in the bathroom.
How did I even get this far? It snuck up so fast!! Ugh!!! My counselor suggested when it comes up this fast to run my hand under cold water to help slows heart rate. Surprisingly it helps. Splashing my face works too, but I didn't do that tonight. Ahhh I hate this!!
Turn on the heating pad for my back, turn on my relax melodies close my eyes and hope it goes away

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D