Monday, November 26, 2012

I Did Too Much Today

I am sad to say, I did too much today and I BARELY did anything *Big Sad Face* I got ready at 6:45am to get my daughter off to 4k and then I went to my other job working with children in the early childhood program with visual impairments. It was the first time I had been there in 2 weeks. My goal today was to make it an hour.
I did make it the hour. It started out good, but after 45 mins I could feel myself losing steam, getting nauseous, lightheaded, and a little shaky. I stuck it out for 1 hour and 15 mins. I was sooo happy to see my friends and coworkers and the kiddos. There were only 2 of them there but it was good to see everyone!!
The realization set in tho that if the HG continues and doesn't let up, I'm not going to be able to keep working there. *Big Sad Face* I am not okay with that, but I have to be if it comes to it.

After that I came home and napped, only to be rudely awoke by a darn automated message that I couldn't even understand!

Then up to work my COTA magic for a kiddo and pick up my chitlin' at daycare. After picking her up we needed to make a mad dash to the hospital for a med records release for my new OB AND to have my chitlin get a UA done.

We made it 5 mins before 5 for med records and right at 5 for the UA. I was winded and exhausted from sprinting from floor to floor.

The lab lady was SOOOO nice to turn her computer back on at 5 pm just so chitlin could pee in a toilet hat and have me pour it in a cup. Chitlin was relieved she didn't have to pee in the cup!!! So was I!!

Drove home, changed into my comfy clothes and crawled in bed. Here I lay, exhausted, sore, headache ensuing, and just done. Waiting for 730 so I can take my meds and go to bed. Another day of work tmrw. Not sure how long I can keep it up.

Until Later
~J






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D