Monday, November 19, 2012

I TOOK A SHOWER!! Gosh, that was hard work!

Yes, I am so excited about taking a shower!!! It has been 3 days!!! I surprisingly didn't smell, lol but I just felt disgusting!  I needed it.  It took me about 15 mins to even get ready to take the shower. Sit on the side of the bed, wait until the dizziness passes. Crippledly walk to the closet to get a towel, make my way slowly to the bathroom, turn the shower on, undress, get in.  (I managed to do this all without falling over!)

Oh it felt soooo good for the three minutes. I just stood there letting the water run on me. Then I needed to do work. Washing your hair is not only a time consuming task, but it takes A LOT of energy. Reach for the shampoo, squeeze the bottle, put the bottle back, rub hands together, raise arms to put shampoo in hair, move arms to get a good lather, Whew arms down for a rest. Stand while holding on to the wall of the shower (don't want to tip over) while leaning my head back. I hope that the water just runs and gets all the shampoo out, nope, lift arms to get remaining shampoo out. Whew...arms down to relax. I don't even bother putting conditioner in. Its too much work.

Get the shower pouf...get the soap....rest....have to turn the water temp down, starting to get nauseous, soap on pouf, rest, lather, forget below the knees, The water washes it just fine, sit on the bench (wow the builder was a genius for putting in a shower with these built in "chairs"), rest, gotta get out, getting nauseous, stand up slowly, turn water down a little more, rinse, and off.

Reach for towel, wrap, open curtain, put toilet seat cover down, sit and rest. 5 mins later, reach for hair dryer and half dry my hair. Holding your arms up is HARD work. It can air dry. Stand, walk to bed, sit, dry off, stand, walk to dresser, get under garments, put them on, crawl into bed and take a 45 minute nap. Yes, my life is glamorous and YES, I need to take breaks and naps while taking a shower and after a shower.

It feels good to be clean, But I am exhausted.

Until later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D