Sunday, November 25, 2012

The Hubby.....and Friends

The Hubs is amazing, and is sleeping on the couch for me so I can get some much needed undisturbed sleep. He even dug out an old alarm clock from the basement so we can wake up for work. LOL!!! The sacrifices huh?


Friends!!! You are the best!!!! (family you are too, but this is a friends post tonight)

I dedicate this post to you all!!! Old and New!!!

(((HUGS)))

What would you do if I sang out tune?
Would you stand up and walk out on me?
Lend me your ears and I'll sing you a song
I will try not to sing out of key, yeah

Oh, baby I get by with a little help from my friends
By with a little help from my friends.
All I need is my buddies
By with a little help from my friends
I said I'm gonna get by with a little
By with a little help from my friends
Whoa oh oh oh oh
Said I don't know if that's what I'm sure do to, baby
By with a little help from my friends
Said I'm gonna make it with my friends
By with a little help from my friends
Whoa oh I'm gonna keep on trying
By with a little help from my friends
Said I'm gonna keep on trying.

source: http://www.lyricsondemand.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D